Snapping Platupi

A cousin of the platypus, a platupi does not lay eggs, but instead makes a clicking sound while snapping away...

Saturday, December 03, 2005

How I Made Apple Pie


1. I peeled and cut 5 green apples. After that, I sliced them into thinner slices.

2. The pie crust was prepared using premade dough.

3. I then added 5 tb of flour, 8 tb of sugar, and 1 ts each of cinnamon and nutmeg into the sliced apples and mixed them together until the apples were coated evenly.

4. After that, I spooned the apple mixture into the baking tray and covered the apples with a filling made using 6 tb each of flour and sugar and also 1 tb of butter.

5. Finally, I covered the top of the pie, cut steam holes in it and threw the pie in the oven to bake at 400°F for 45-50 minutes. The throw is a technique that affects the way the pie crust bakes and must be performed perfectly. It is my secret technique that was honed through years of taijutsu so I will not even bother going into the details.
6. Vòila! Apple pie, just like mom makes. Except, I'm not your mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home